All of our engineers are working with government guidelines regarding the Covid-19 outbreak.Emergency Electricians in Ashby-de-la-Zouch.
We can help with your electrical emergency
Expires: 31st December 2035
Emergency Electricians in Ashby de la Zouch, Electricians in Ashby De La Zouch, Ashby De La Zouch Electricians, Local Ashby De La Zouch Electricians
Electricians in Ashby-de-la-Zouch
We aim to have our emergency electrician at your doorstep within one hour*.
Electrical faults can develop over time or in a split second. But they are almost always at the most inconvenient of times.
You know its time to call our emergency electricians in Ashby-de-la-Zouch when:
• Power loss to sockets / lights.
• Your lights are flickering.
• Circuit breakers are tripping.
• Switches or plugs feel warm
• There is a crackling noise coming from switches or sockets.
• You can smell overheated Bakelite.
• Fire / flood damage.
• Accidents - i.e. nail through wire.
• Lights going dim when using appliances.
• Burning smell when using appliances.
Remember: - Electricity can be dangerous. Especially overheated cables can start a fire. Do not try to push the breaker "up" when it keeps tripping, it is a safety device that is usually disconnecting a fault.
Don't risk your own safety as well as of the other occupants of the property.